Wedding Entertainment Packages start at $1,600
Weddings with “DJ Chad” start at $2,995
Arrowhead DJ has entertained over 250,000 guests at more than 500 events. In fact, we never stop learning and regularly attend trade shows and performance seminars to stay on the cutting edge of customer service and technology. From our clear and natural microphone announcements and rehearsing bridal party name pronunciations to creating an exciting dance floor for everyone, nobody works harder to ensure you and your guests have the time of their life!
We promise not to hassle you with high-pressure sales tactics (like most other DJ companies) and we will never ask for a deposit over the phone to “lock-in” your date. That’s why we’re up front with our pricing. We believe that choosing your Wedding DJ and MC should be a personal decision, made with careful thought on the person that best represents You at Your event.
Before you spend your hard-earned money, let’s meet for a cup of coffee. Tell us about your ideal wedding day entertainment, photo booth, lighting, and draping needs. We’ll create a custom package for you to review at your leisure. Then, when you’re ready to move forward, simply let us know.
Non-Formal DJ rates start at $750
We accept checks, all major credit cards, Bitcoin, and offer financing
Photo Booth services are also available and average $600 for up to 5 hours.
Let us build a custom entertainment package for you and save!
– just give us a call or text us at (909) 744-7550
All Wedding Entertainment Packages include:
– Your choice of DJ Russell, Dustin, Chad, or Franky (depending on availability)
– If we’re not available, we will help you find an entertainment solution
– Approximately 5.5 hours of DJ/MC services
– Early arrival, setup and tear down
– Professional QSC Sound System (where applicable)
– Personalized 1-on-1 Music Design and Coordination
– Wireless Microphone for Ceremony and Toasts
– All legal music purchases
– Comprehensive Online Music Planning Tools
Options and Upgrades
- Additional Sound System (for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, etc) – $200
- Subwoofer (Recommended for more than 150 guests) – $100
- Uplighting packages start as low as $400 – See more here
- Italian String Lighting starts at $250- See more here
- Vinyl Monograms start at $300 – See more here
- Projected Monograms start at $300 – See more here
- Drape services range from $500 to $5000+ – See more here
Be sure to ask about:
– Active Military Discounts
– Donation Match Discount for Mountains’ Humane Society.