Chad and Franky are so lucky to live and work in beautiful Lake Arrowhead.
Since our first wedding in 2009 for Kelly and Kyle, we discovered our passion for helping couples celebrate their love. Since then, we have performed for more than 1,000 weddings as well as hundreds of corporate events and parties.
We enjoy playing every genre of music
from Classics to today's hottest tracks,
Latin, EDM, Country and everything in between.
We are proud to be preferred vendors for
and other beautiful mountain wedding venues
When we are not DJing, we enjoy traveling, riding our motorcycles, hiking, snow skiing, music festivals, anything Disney, roller coasters,
Mario Kart, and discovering awesome foodie experiences
Arrowhead DJ is our full-time job and
we never perform more than one event per day
Here are a few things you can expect from every job:
- Clean and current state-of-the-art equipment
- A clear contract for services
- Early arrival and setup
- We tidy up wires and produce a clean presentation
- Open communication throughout the planning process
- Clean professional announcements throughout your event
- Use of our award-winning online music planning tools
- Appropriate music to match the mood (social, dinner, dancing)
We specialize in being as
"Hands-On or Hands-Off"
as you wish with regards to your music planning.
Prior to booking,
we would love to meet you
and answer any questions
you may have.
Our Rides - 2019 and 2008 Softtails
Visiting the Redwoods in 2020
Star Wars Nights at Galaxy's Edge
Bootie Mashup Club in LA
Met Vanilla Ice (For 3 Seconds)
Yup - Met Vicki Peterson (The Bangles)
random lady on my shoulders for Marilyn Manson/Rob Zombie
Franky meets Dita Von Tese
Pusheen likes to scratch
~ Owners, Chad and Franky